Tender Number 19 /S/2019-2020/APCEMD/N/RAC
Rwanda Airports Company(hereinafter called ‘’Cl ient”) intends to apply a portion of the funds to eligible payments under the contract for which this Bidding Document is issued.
- Rwanda Airports Company invites eligible bidders to submit bids for the Supply of Air pollution control and emission measurement devices as indicated in detail in the statement of Requirements.
- Tender Documents in English may be obtained from RAC procurement officeupon presentation of proof payment of a non-refundable fee for (nine thousand five hundred (9,500 Frw) to Bank of Kigali on the Account N° 00040-06948300-35 (RWF) opened in the name of Rwanda Airports Company. Alternatively, the tender document may be downloaded from RAC website (www.rac.co.rw) and attach proof of its payment in the bid.
- Tender Documents may be obtained on any working day from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm local time.
- All bids shall be accompanied by an original Bid Security of 2% of your total bid price which shall be valid until 30 days after the bids validity.
- Enquiries regarding this tender may be addressed to Managing Director of Rwanda Airports Company, Po Box 1171 Kigali-Rwanda , Tel: (+250) 252585555; or by writing to Email: info(at)rac.co.rw, wbyakutaaga(at)rac.co.rw &firstname.lastname@example.org,email@example.com
- Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in three copies one of which is the original must reach RAC procurement office at the address mentioned above not later than 05th November 2019 at 10:00 Am local time. Late bids will be rejected and returned unopened.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the same date at 10:30 Am local time.
- The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender number and title.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with Rwanda Airports Company procurement manual.
Rwanda Airports Company